Friday, May 30, 2008

Home Again, Home Again

I'm writing you in a world class stupor. I got very little sleep in the final drive home from Copper canyon,Mexico. Fell asleep yesterday at four pm, woke up this morning at seven am. Not sure which way is up now.

I've got one last entry for the trip in my lap top but right now, it's time to get the paragliding school going.

So for all of you that have been waiting to go flying. We are going Saturday to the leyden site,meeting at 8am. Call me after seven tonight if you want to go. 303 642-0849.

Paraglidng info about schedules and when we are going flying will be on the email list from here on out. If you are not signed up for this it's on the opening page of my web site. Click on the button and sign up.

The blog will continue with stories and ranting.

See ya!

Bill

2 comments:

Ed said...

Hi, Bill,

I didn't know you had a blog! Regarding your comment on The Motor Primitives' blog, I'll send my current address to you at the most recent address I have for you. I hope it's still functioning. My last email provider had issues with the corporate side of the internets and I had to find a new provider. I guess that's what happens when you try to support local businesses - when they get screwed, so do you. Of course, you can always go to Enriched Geranium and contact me that way.

Ta,
Ed

Suzy said...

Hey, Bill! Good to see that you're still alive und kicking.
<3