Saturday, March 15, 2008

Delay

We’ve been delayed two days now. There was a problem with the vehicles title. This works out well for me. I thought I’d have to leave Saturday so I spent all day today getting ready. So, I’m pretty much ready to go and still have two days.

If I’d known I had two more days I would have blown off everything till looming crisis propelled me foreword. I’ve started so many trips sick, by using this strategy. Run up the stress level by procrastination.

The big down side is that we’ll have to drive in shifts twenty four hours a day to make the Easter celebration in Guatemala. A driver a navigator and a snoozer in the back on our piles of crap.

I got a used lap top to keep the blog going on the trip. The Earthroamer has satellite internet in it. We have budget of a thousand hours, ( or maybe it’s a thousand dollars.) after that we are charged six dollars a minute!

No comments: